The best way to learn how to take a screenshot on windows 10 is to use the commands and keys offered by computers. Here we show 4 very practical ways to help you make excellent screenshot windows 10
Here we detail, 4 ways of how to screenshot on windows 10, you will see that easy and accessible to all.
1: using the printing screen we can use all these keys to obtain the desired functions.
To save to the clipboard -F12 and Scroll Lock
• -PrtScn / PrntScrn / Print Scr
• -Fn (Portable Computer)
To save out of the clipboard in the “Images” folder, under the name of Screenshots -Windows logo key + PrtScn
• -Windows logo key + volume down button (Tablets)
• -Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrtScn or also the Windows logo key + Fn + PrtScn “(according to the type of device)
To not dim the screen and more privacy
• Visual effects (System), click on Advanced, then on Performance click on Settings and activate the window animation
To not save the PrtScn capture
• open the program and click on Paste or Alt + Fn + PrtScn (depending on the device)
For windows 10 screenshot
• Use Alt + PrtScn or Alt + Fn + PrtScn from the title bar and click
To avoid taking all
• Windows + Shift + S screenshot windows, when the screen is dimmed, click, select and use Paste or Ctrl + V
2: using the clipping technique for screens with OLED or flexible technology.
For clippings, it is saved as an image or an MHTML
• PrtScr file
3: game bars and keyboard shortcuts are used
• With Xbox, search Game DVR, activate take capture and configure shortcut
4: using Snagit
Free or paid
• You can draw, make videos, capture complete webs
All options have advantages to make excellent screenshots. To learn more, visit the Scuttlenet website.
Are you searching answer to the question- what is my router’s ip address ? an individual’s broadband router consist of two IP address- first is his own private address on local network while the other is public IP address used for communicating with the external networks on internet. Router manages the external facing network and it is set as it gets connected to internet service provider with the broadband modem. Web based IP look up services is a place where you can see this address or else you can see it from the router itself.
Finding the router’s local IP address-
Home routers set their local address to the default or private ip address number. Other models from the manufacturer also have this address same and thus, this address can be viewed in manufacturer’s documentation. Through router’s address you can check the IP address. Example- many Linksys routers list their private address known as local ip address in Setup > basic setup screen. The netgear router list their private address as gateway ip address on maintenance> router status page.
Default ip address of some of the popular brand are given below-
• Linksys router use 192.168.1.1 for default internal address
• Netgear and D link router set their IP address to 192.168.0.1
• Cisco router default address is 192.168.10.2, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.254
• Some SMC and belkin router use 192.168.2.1
Administrators had the option for changing this ip address in router setup or anytime in router’s administrative console. The ip address of the home is different as it changes periodically whereas the router’s address doesn’t change unless you change it. To know what is my router’s ip address one can also find it on the default gateway address. There are number of ways to know what is my router’s ip address which you can find easily if you don’t want to look it up on router itself.