The best way to learn how to take a screenshot on windows 10 is to use the commands and keys offered by computers. Here we show 4 very practical ways to help you make excellent screenshot windows 10
Here we detail, 4 ways of how to screenshot on windows 10, you will see that easy and accessible to all.
1: using the printing screen we can use all these keys to obtain the desired functions.
To save to the clipboard -F12 and Scroll Lock
• -PrtScn / PrntScrn / Print Scr
• -Fn (Portable Computer)
To save out of the clipboard in the “Images” folder, under the name of Screenshots -Windows logo key + PrtScn
• -Windows logo key + volume down button (Tablets)
• -Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrtScn or also the Windows logo key + Fn + PrtScn “(according to the type of device)
To not dim the screen and more privacy
• Visual effects (System), click on Advanced, then on Performance click on Settings and activate the window animation
To not save the PrtScn capture
• open the program and click on Paste or Alt + Fn + PrtScn (depending on the device)
For windows 10 screenshot
• Use Alt + PrtScn or Alt + Fn + PrtScn from the title bar and click
To avoid taking all
• Windows + Shift + S screenshot windows, when the screen is dimmed, click, select and use Paste or Ctrl + V
2: using the clipping technique for screens with OLED or flexible technology.
For clippings, it is saved as an image or an MHTML
• PrtScr file
3: game bars and keyboard shortcuts are used
• With Xbox, search Game DVR, activate take capture and configure shortcut
4: using Snagit
Free or paid
• You can draw, make videos, capture complete webs
All options have advantages to make excellent screenshots. To learn more, visit the Scuttlenet website.